Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC), 799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Located in the heart of Phu My Hung New City, only 15 minutes from the center of Ho Chi Minh City, 30 minutes from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, SECC is the largest, the most modern exhibition and convention center in the south of Vietnam.
- The SECC is an international standard facility capable of satisfying the requirements of national and international conventions, large scale public and trade exhibitions, corporate meetings and specialized events
- SECC will comprise four indoor exhibition halls totaling 40,000 square meters, additional outdoor exhibition space of 15,000 – 20,000 square meters, one 2,000-seat convention center, one high-rise office tower, and two international standard hotels a 4-star one with 600 rooms and a 5-star one with 400 rooms.
- Underground parking is adopted. During its first phase, the center offers a column-free exhibition hall with 9.000 square meters, 6,000 square meters of outdoor exhibition areas, conference hall, meeting rooms, cafeteria and restaurant.
- Exhibition Hall A has an area of 9,000 square meters for a standard capacity of 467 (3mx3m).
- Conference Hall with a capacity of 500 seats, 1 meeting room with a capacity of 200 seats and 3 small meeting rooms with a capacity of 30 to 60 seats.
- Concourse for the public area for product display and reception.
- Cafe restaurant area: A coffee area capable of serving 200 guests and a restaurant capable of serving 500 guests.
- Outdoor exhibition area with an area of +6,000 square meters, Parking area with a capacity of 500 cars and 1,300 motorcycles.
- More information about SECC can be found at: http://www.secc.com.vn/
MAP TO SAIGON EXHIBITION & CONVENTION CENTER
Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC)
799 Nguyen Van Linh Parkway, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84-28) 5413 5999